Skip to main content
Passa alla visualizzazione normale.

Centro Orientamento e Tutorato #UniPaOrientaOnline

Anagraphic registration


All citizens of the European Union have the right of entry, residence and free movement in Italy, for periods not exceeding 3 months and, for this purpose, no formalities need to be fulfilled, except for the possession of a valid identity document for expatriation (according to the legislation of the state of which you are a citizen). For periods longer than 3 months, the European Union citizen has the right to stay in the national territory in the cases provided and formalities governed by Legislative Decree no. 30 of 06/02/2007 and subsequent amendments and additions. Therefore the EU student who intends to stay in Italy for more than ninety days should apply for residence in Italy at the municipality of reference. To apply for residency, you must go to the Palermo Registry Office located in Viale Lazio 119 / A. The documentation required for the European Union student (non worker) is:

  1. copy of a valid identity document for expatriation valid issued by the competent authorities of the country of which you have citizenship;
  2. documentation certifying enrollment at the University;
  3. self-declaration of possession of sufficient economic resources not to become a charge on social assistance of the Italian State, equal to at least 448.52 euros per month, for each month of duration of the academic year;
  4. copy of the lease (rent);
  5. T.E.A.M. (European health insurance card) issued by the State of citizenship or Community form.