[The key role of public health medical resident education for future public health challenges]
- Autori: Costantino, C.; Cinquetti, S.; Garavelli, E.; Marcantoni, C.; Murru, C.; Pieroni, G.; Privitera, G.; Ricciardi, W.; Soncini, F.; Tedesco, D.; Triassi, M.; Vitale, F.; Campanella, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2014
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: public health, medical resident, education
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/129948
The Italian Committee of medical residents in Hygiene, Preventive Medicine and Public Health is a member of the Italian Society of Hygiene, Preventive Medicine and Public Health with the aim of developing a network among Italian resident in public health and promoting the educational path improvement through comparisons and debates between postgraduate medical schools. In this perspective, during last years account has been taken of some essential topics concerning education of public health medical residents, which represent future health-care and public health experts.