Chemodiversity of the Essential Oil from Leaves of Abies nebrodensis (Lojac.) Mattei
- Autori: Schicchi, R.; Geraci, A.; Rosselli, S.; Maggio, A.; Bruno, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2017
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Abies nebrodensis; Chemotaxonomy; Essential oil; Î²-Pinene; Abies; Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry; Oils, Volatile; Plant Leaves; Plant Oils; Bioengineering; Chemistry (all); Biochemistry; Molecular Medicine; Molecular Biology
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/242915
Abies nebrodensis (Lojac.) Mattei (Pinaceae) is a species occurring in a very small population only in a restricted area of Sicily. Its taxonomic classification as different species has been object of discussion. In this work the chemical composition of the essential oil from the leaves is presented for the first time and compared to the essential oils from other euroasiatic species reported in literature. Peculiar characteristics of the essential oil of A. nebrodensis are highlighted.