Comportamento di una passerella pedonale strallata nei confronti delle azioni del vento
- Autori: Scibilia, N.; Stadarelli, R.; Piccardo, G.; Solari, G.; Muggiasca, S.; Zasso, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2007
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: steel structures, wind experiemntal tests, footbridge
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/32039
The wind behaviour of a stayed footbridge has been analyzed. In order to avoid aeroelastic phenomena, an experimental campaign on a 1:15 scale model has been realized at the boundary-layer wind-tunnel of the Milan Polytechnic. The aerodynamic characterization of the structure has allowed to direct the project towards the choice of non-solid barriers, but with a medium porosity, by avoiding possible problems that can lead to ultimate limit state condi-tions of the structure (e.g., flutter or vortex shedding). In this way the quantitative effect of barriers has been estimated deducing reliable values not only for the alongwind forces, but also for the crosswind and torsional actions.