Indagine sperimentale sul comportamento di pareti sismiche in acciaio sottoposte a taglio
- Autori: Scibilia, N.; Sacco, M.; LO GIUDICE, E.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2005
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: steel plate shear wall, stability, experimental tests
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/22252
The paper concerns the experimental results performed on steel (S 235) zinc plated panels having 1500 x 1150 x 1.5 mm dimensions, linked to hinged steel frame. In order to the slenderness of plates, considerable displacements out-of-plane are evident at loads significantly lower of ultimate load. Considering the steel constitutive curves obtained from tensile tests, the comparison of experimental and numerical (ADINA) results is proposed. The results show the excellent seismic behaviour of the system having stable hysteresis loops.