Sul controllo del meccanismo di collasso di controventi eccentrici
- Autori: Scibilia, N.; Colajanni, P.; Neri, F.; Potenzone, B.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2007
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Non linear static analysis Incremental dynamic non-linear analysis, STEEL STRUCTURES, EBF: ECCENTRIC BEAM FRAMES
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/20886
The effectiveness of different non-linear static procedures, for the detection of the collapse mechanism of eccentric braced frames, is investigated. EBFs introduced into truss frame structures are considered. For such a typology of structures, plastic deformations are concen-trated in a single resistant element at each floor, greatly increasing the risk of the formation of soft storey mechanisms, even if the structure is designed according to the capacity design. The results of different non-linear static procedures are compared to those obtained by incremental dynamic non-linear analysis, considering a meaningful set of artificially generated stationary accelerograms, compatible with a target spectrum.