From ceria nanotubes to nanowires through electrogeneration of base
- Autori: Bocchetta, P.; Santamaria, M.; DI QUARTO, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Ceria, Nanowires, Nanotubes,Template, Electrogeneration of base
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/57721
The preparation of Ce(OH)3/CeO2 nanostructures (NSs) through electrogeneration of base into anodic alumina membranes was studied. The effects of solvent (alcohol and/or water), Ce3? partner anion nature (chloride or nitrate) and concentration, applied potential or current density in driving the morphology toward nanowires (NWs) and/or nanotubes (NTs) was described. The structural analysis performed by X-Ray Diffraction and Raman Spectroscopy allowed to evidence that the presence of Ce(IV) into the nanostructures strongly depends on the oxygen content in the growing environment.