Studio della resistenza alla corrosione di acciai impiegati nell’industria alimentare e delle bevande
- Autori: Tranchida G.; Di Franco F.; Megna B.; Santamaria M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2020
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista
- Parole Chiave: Photoelectrochemistry
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/510994
In the present study we performed the physico-chemical characterization of passive films grown on different stainless steel grades after long exposure time in hot purified water (HPW). In order to get more insight into dissolution phenomena that can induce rouging on equipment materials typically involved in food and beverage industries, 304L, 316L and a super duplex 2507 SS samples were passivated at the open circuit potential by different immersion times in HPW at 60°C. Photoelectrochemical and Electrochemical Impedance measurements were performed in the attempt to correlate the electronic properties of the passive films (band gap and conductivity type) to their corrosion resistance.