Recent advances on physico-chemical characterization of passive films by EIS and differential admittance techniques
- Autori: DI QUARTO, F.; F., L.; Santamaria, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2007
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: passive film; a-SC schottky barrier; EIS spectra
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/26047
Thin Nb2O5 anodic films (20 nm thick) grown in phosphoric acid solution have been characterised by EIS and differential admittance study in a large range of potential and frequency. The overall electrical behaviour has been interpreted by means of the theory of amorphous semiconductor Schottky barrier in presence of a non-constant density of states (DOS). A comparison of DOS for films grown in different electrolytes is reported.