The fate of implant after endoscopic injection of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid in vesicoureteral reflux: time to partial reabsorption and stabilization
- Autori: Zambaiti, Elisa; Sergio, Maria; Di Pace, Maria Rita; Casuccio, Alessandra; Cimador, Marcello
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2020
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista
- Parole Chiave: Mound height; Reabsorption; Sub-ureteral injection; Vesicoureteral reflux
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/393535
Vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) potentially leads to renal damage, scarring, and eventually end-stage renal disease. Endoscopic treatment is well tolerated in children, it has reduced costs, and it effectively prevents urinary tract infections (UTIs), while avoiding long term antibiotics use.