Stochastic resonance in magnetic systems described by Preisach hysteresis model
- Autori: MANTEGNA, RN; SPAGNOLO, B; TESTA, L; TRAPANESE, M
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2005
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Stochastic resonance ; dipoles ; magnetization ; magnetic moment
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/22756
We present a numerical study of stochastic resonance in magnetic systems described by Preisach hysteresis model. It is shown that stochastic resonance occurs in these systems. Specifically, the signal-to-noise ratio sSNRd and the signal amplification sSAd present a maximum as a function of noise intensity. We also found that the hysteresis loops, dynamically described by the system, are strongly modified near the maxima of SNR and of SA.