FROM FUEL BASED GENERATION TO SMART RENEWABLE GENERATION: PRELIMINARY DESIGN FOR AN ISLANDED SYSTEM. PART II: SELECTION OF FUTURE SCENARIO AND ECONOMICAL ISSUES
- Autori: Cosentino, V.; Favuzza, S.; Graditi, G.; Ippolito, M.; Massaro, F.; RIVA SANSEVERINO, E.; Zizzo, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2011
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Renewables, costs-benefits analysis
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/60405
The subject addressed in this paper is the analytical study of the transition of the energy generation system for a real MV/LV distribution system from a ‘fuel based’ one to a distributed and smart ‘renewables based’ one. The paper outlines the economical issues related to such transition from one type of system to the other and it is the prosecution of a companion work addressing the technical topics concerning this subject. The study is carried out for a real islanded MV/LV distribution network.