Special issue of Quantitative Finance on ‘Interlinkages and Systemic Risk’
- Autori: di Iasio, G.; Gallegati, M.; Lillo, F.; Mantegna, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2015
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Finance; Economics, Econometrics and Finance (all)2001 Economics, Econometrics and Finance (miscellaneous)
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/230116
This special issue of Quantitative Finance collects eight papers on the relation between interlinkages and systemic risk. The papers cover several types of interlinkages and follow different approaches, from agent-based modelling to empirical investigation of large and sometimes confidential data. The special issue collects some of the contributions presented at the international workshop‘Interlinkages and systemic risk ’ , which took place in Ancona (Italy) on 4 – 5 July 2013. The workshop, organized within the research project‘. New tools in the credit network modeling with agents ’ heterogeneity ’ funded by the Institute for New Economic Thinking, was attended by a balanced mix of scholars from academia and economists from central banks and regulatory authorities.