Strategic alignment of business network forms and single companies’ objectives
- Autori: Bruccoleri, M.; LO NIGRO, G.; Mazzola, E.; Perrone, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: business networking, governance structures, secondary data analysis
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/35000
In this paper the most significant theories on firm networking are reviewed and an innovative strategic perspective that underlies at firm network organization is proposed. It is argued that networks are differently organized according to three basic strategic objectives: gaining efficiency, collecting knowledge, pursuing globalization. The research is supported by secondary data analysis based on a sample of about 115 case studies published in different journals and magazines.