Role of collaborative supply chain of innovation in firm’s performance
- Autori: Alletto, A.; Bruccoleri, M.; Mazzola, E.; Ramanathan, U.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2014
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: R&D, Innovation, Supply Chain Collaborations
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/96173
This work depicts the Supply Chain of Innovation (SCoI) including only those kinds of relationships related to the purchase and selling of R&D commodities. The theoretical framework represents the propensity of a firm in improving its innovation performance thanks to its collaboration experience and positioning in SCoI. We validate our theoretical framework on a sample of 208 biotechnology companies involved in 814 SCoI agreements. Our results show the positive direct impact of SCoI collaboration experience on innovation performance and a mediating role of positioning in SCoI on the abovementioned link.