Dissipative effects on a scheme of generation of a W state in an array of coupled Josephson junctions
- Autori: Migliore, R.; Scala, M.; Napoli, A.; Yuasa, K.; Nakazato, H.; Messina, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2011
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: decoerenza, dissipazione
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/65700
The dynamics of an open quantum system, consisting of three superconducting qubits interacting with independent reservoirs, is investigated to elucidate the effects of the environment on a unitary generation scheme of W states (Migliore R et al 2006 Phys. Rev. B 74 104503). To this end a microscopic master equation is constructed and its exact resolution predicts the generation of a Werner-like state instead of the W state. A comparison between our model and a more intuitive phenomenological model is also considered, in order to find the limits of the latter approach in the case of structured reservoirs.