Robust stationary entanglement of two coupled qubits in independent environments
- Autori: Scala, M.; Migliore, R.; Messina, A.; Sanchez Soto, L.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2011
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: decoerenza, dissipazione, entanglement
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/65699
The dissipative dynamics of two interacting qubits coupled to independent reservoirs at nonzero temperatures is investigated, paying special attention to the entanglement evolution. The counter-rotating terms in the qubit-qubit interaction give rise to stationary entanglement, traceable back to the ground state structure. The robustness of this entanglement against thermal noise is thoroughly analyzed, establishing that it can be detected at reasonable experimental temperatures. Some effects linked to a possible reservoir asymmetry are brought to light.