Dissipative dynamics of two coupled qubits: a short review of some recent results
- Autori: Scala, M.; Ferraro, E.; Napoli, A.; Messina, A.; Sanchez Soto, L.; Migliore, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2011
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: decoerenza; dissipazione; qubit accoppiati
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/65697
In this paper, we review some results concerning the dissipative dynamics of two coupled qubits interacting with independent reservoirs. In particular, we focus on the role of counter-rotating terms in the qubit-qubit coupling, showing that their presence is the origin of stationary entanglement, which also turns out to be robust with respect to temperature. We also discuss the performances of different non-Markovian approaches in the description of the qubit-qubit dynamics, by considering a simplified exactly solvable Hamiltonian model.