Resetting of a planar superconducting quantum memory
- Autori: Migliore, R.; De Simone, G.; Guccione, M.; Messina, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Entanglement production and manipulation; Josephson devices; Quantum computation; Squids
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/52699
We consider and analyze a scheme for the reset of a M × N planar array of inductively coupled Josephson flux qubits. We prove that it is possible to minimize the resetting time of an arbitrary chosen row of qubits by properly switching on and off the coupling between pairs of qubits belonging to the same column. In addition, the analysis of the time evolution of the array allows us to single out the class of generalized W states which can be successfully reset.