Tripartite thermal correlations in an inhomogeneous spin–star system
- Autori: Anzà, F; Militello, B; Messina, A
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Entanglement, Thermodynamics, Spin systems
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/51764
We exploit the tripartite negativity to study the thermal correlations in a tripartite system, that is, the three outer spins interacting with the central one in a spin–star system. We analyse the dependence of such correlations on the homogeneity of interactions, starting from the case where central–outer spin interactions are dentical and then focusing on the case where the three coupling constants are different. We single out some important differences between the negativity and the concurrence.