Tomographic approach to the violation of Bell’s inequalities for quantum states of two qutrits
- Autori: Vladimir I., M.; Margarita A., M.; Messina, A.; Leggio, B.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: quantum states, tomographic methods, quantum correlations
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/44461
The tomographic method is employed to investigate the presence of quantum correlations in two classes of parameter-dependent states of two qutrits. The violation of some Bell’s inequalities in a wide domain of the parameter space is shown. A comparison between the tomographic approach and a recent method elaborated by Wu, Poulsen, and Mølmer shows the better adequacy of the former method with respect to the latter one.