Quantum correlations in generalized spin star system
- Autori: F., P.; Napoli, A.; Messina, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2006
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: IONIC-STRENGTH DEPENDENCE; 25 DEGREES C; ACTIVITY-COEFFICIENTS; DISSOCIATION-CONSTANTS; TETRAETHYLAMMONIUM IODIDE; COMPLEX-FORMATION; SODIUM-CHLORIDE; IONIZATION-CONSTANT; MOLECULAR-WEIGHT; HEAT-CAPACITIES
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/33423
The problem of detecting quantum signatures in the correlations formed in dynamical evolution of quantum bipartite systems receives a lot of attention in current literature. Generally speaking, the occurrence of correlations between two observables of a system does not necessarily reflect nonclassical behaviour. In this paper, the exact dynamics of a pair of uncoupled spins 1/2 interacting with a common spin 1/2 bath is investigated. Starting from a separable initial condition, the ability of the system to develop purely quantum correlations is brought to light. Physical interpretation of the concurrence function as well as a suggestion on how to measure it are given. © Springer 2006