Single-shot generation and detection of a two-photon generalized binomial state in a cavity
- Autori: LO FRANCO, R.; Compagno, G.; Messina, A.; Napoli, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2006
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: ELECTROMAGNETIC-FIELD; QUANTUM INFORMATION; PHASE PROPERTIES; RADIATION-FIELD; ATOMS; ENTANGLEMENT; PHOTONS
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/3460
A “quasideterministic” scheme to generate a two-photon generalized binomial state in a single-mode high-Q cavity is proposed. We also suggest a single-shot scheme to measure the generated state based on a probe two-level atom that “reads” the cavity field. The possibility of implementing the schemes is discussed.