Application of an intelligent study and research support system for clinical anatomy in a cooperation scenario
- Autori: Gaglio, S.; Ardizzone, E.; Peri, D.; Pirrone, R.; Cannella, V.; Popa, F.; Ispas, A.; Chupina, V.; Bordei, P.; Astarastoae, V.; Paduraru, D.; Nechita, A.; Firescu, D.; Lagalla, R.; Cardinale, A.; Valentino, B.; Peri, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Clinical Anatomy, Research Support System, Cooperation
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/48444
Scientiﬁc research and teaching are strongly interrelated. A student should be educated both to the fundamentals of a discipline and to the research tasks as the future development of a discipline is entrusted to the students of today. Computer based tutoring systems already showed useful in pursuing the former target while the Intelligent Study and Research Support System developed at DINFO may be used to fulﬁll both in an integrated manner. This paper introduces the possible application of the ISRSS to training of Clinical Anatomy in a scenario of international cooperation among academic institutions.