Existence and uniqueness for Prandtl equations and zero viscosity limit of the Navier-Stokes equations
- Autori: Lombardo, M.; Sammartino, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2002
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Bounday layer analysis, zero viscosity limit, Navier-Stokes equations
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/201094
The existence and uniqueness of the mild solution of the boundary layer (BL) equation is proved assuming analyticity of the data with respect to the tangential variable. Moreover we use the well-posedness of the BL equation to perform an asymptotic expansion of the Navier-Stokes equations on a bounded domain.