Sensor Mining for User Behavior Profiling in Intelligent Environments
- Autori: Augello, A.; Ortolani, M.; LO RE, G.; Gaglio, S.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2011
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: Ambient Intelligence; Sensor Data Mining
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/56271
The proposed system exploits sensor mining methodologies to profile user behaviors patterns in an intelligent workplace. The work is based in the assumption that users’ habit profiles are implicitly described by sensory data, which explicitly show the consequences of users’ actions over the environment state. Sensor data are analyzed in order to infer relationships of interest between environmental variables and the user, detecting in this way behavior profiles. The system is designed for a workplace equipped in the context of Sensor9k, a project carried out at the Department of Computer Science of Palermo University.