Interacting with Augmented Environments
- Autori: Sorce, S.; Augello, A.; Santangelo, A.; Gentile, A.; Genco, A.; Gaglio, S.; Pilato, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Augmented environments; pervasive computing
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/50202
Pervasive systems augment environments by integrating information processing into everyday objects and activities. They consist of two parts: a visible part populated by animate (visitors, operators) or inanimate (AI) entities interacting with the environment through digital devices, and an invisible part composed of software objects performing specific tasks in an underlying framework. This paper shows an ongoing work from the University of Palermo''s Department of Computer Science and Engineering that addresses two issues related to simplifying and broadening augmented environment access.