Sentence Induced Transformations in "Conceptual" Spaces
- Autori: Augello, A.; Vassallo, G.; Gaglio, S.; Pilato, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Chatbots, conceptual spaces, LSA, semantic computing
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/59869
The proposed work illustrates how "primitive concepts" can be automatically induced from a text corpus. The primitive concepts are identified by the orthonormal axis of a "conceptual" space induced by a methodology inspired tothe latent semantic analysis approach. The methodology represents a natural language sentence by means of a set of rotations of an orthonormal basis in the "conceptual"space. The rotations, triggered by the sequence of words composing the sentence and realized by means of geometric algebra rotors, allow to highlight "conceptual" relations that can arise among the primitive concepts.