Karyological data of three Hieracium (Asteraceae) from Sicily and South Italy
- Autori: Di Gristina E.; Domina G.; Geraci A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2021
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista
- Parole Chiave: Agamospermy; Chromosome number; Distribution; Endemism; Polyploidy; Rediscovery
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/531941
Chromosome numbers are given for three endemic Hieracium taxa from Sicily and Campania (Southern Italy). All the examined taxa resulted triploid (2n = 3x = 27). The triploid chromosome set found in the population of H. pallidum from Rocche dell’Argimusco (Peloritani Mountains, NE-Sicily) differs from the previous counts (2n = 4x = 36) reported for the same species from its locus classicus (Mt. Etna).