Generalized Fibonacci Dynamical Systems
- Autori: Balestrino, A.; Fagiolini, A.; Zini, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: fibonacci dynamical systems; golden ratio;
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/62941
In this paper we consider generalizations of dynamical systems that are based on the Fibonacci sequence. We first study stability properties of such systems for both the continuous and discrete–time case. Then, by considering the Kronecker operator, a further class of dynamical systems is introduced whose outputs can be used to define possible generalization of the golden section. Appli- cations of such system may range from realization of digital filters, manufacturing of tissue with fractal property, etc. Properties of sequences generated by these systems are partially considered and has to be further addressed.