Sensorless low Range Speed Estimation and Parameter Identification of Induction Motor Drives Devoted to Lifts Automatic Rescue Devices
- Autori: DI TOMMASO, A.; Ferrigno, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Hoist, Induction Motors, Lift, Parameters Estimation, Sensorless, Speed Control
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/51618
In this paper a sensorless rotor speed estimation and parameter identification algorithm is presented. The algorithm is designed specifically for induction motor (IM) drives devoted to automatic rescue devices (ARD) used in lifts and hoist applications. Its peculiarity is that it is based on the sinusoidal steady state mathematical model of the IM and, therefore, can be implemented on a low cost micro-controller in a simple way, however without lacking in terms of dynamic performance. It is also capable of self tuning so that no information is required about the specific IM used in the ARD drive. Finally the algorithm allows also an appreciable energy saving of the ARD when compared to older types.