Nuclear Molecular Dynamics Investigated by Using High Order Harmonic Generation Spectra
- Autori: Daniele, R.; Castiglia, G.; Corso, P.; Fiordilino, E.; Morales, F.; Orlando, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Molecular dynamics, harmonics genetation spectra
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/36290
In this paper we show how it is possible to investigate the nuclear dynamics of simple molecular ions and molecules by looking at the high-order harmonic generation spectra they emit in the presence of a laser field. In particular we investigate two different effects: the presence of sidebands in the emitted spectra around the usual odd harmonics and an isotopic effect which affects the height of the plateau lines. We further study the advantages and the limitations of the semiclassical approach.