Ionization and Dissociation Dynamic of H2 Molecule Driven by a Laser Field
- Autori: Fiordilino, E.; Camiolo, G.; Castiglia, G.; Corso, P.; Daniele, R.; Marangos, J.; Morales, F.; Orlando, G.; Persico, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2007
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Molecular dynamics in a laser field
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/13013
We study the single and double ionization yields and the dissociation dynamics of a onedimensional two-electron molecule exposed to an intense laser pulse. The double ionization yields are systematically investigated for both fixed and moveable nuclei. At low intensities the ionization curves have a power law shape, followed by a knee profile for higher intensities. A temporal correlation between the nuclear motion and the electron ionization shows that the nuclear motion deeply affects the ionization yield.