Analisi delle modificazioni indotte dalla microgravità sulla reazione di orientamento indotta nel ratto da stimoli acustici.
- Autori: ADAMO, L; CASARRUBEA, M; CONTI, M; FAZIO, G; ADAMO, A; SORBERA, F; CRESCIMANNO, G
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2004
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Microgravity, orienting reaction, rat
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/35243
Experiments were performed on male Wistar rat during the 4th ESA Student Parabolioc Flight Campaign. Analysis of head turning movement has been employed to study mechanisms involved in sensorimotor integration. Results showed a significant increase both in latency and duration of the response in microgravity condition. A modified cerebellar elaboration process of peripheral proprioceptive and vestibular signals during microgravity has been hypothesized.