Physical model for the generation of ideal resources in multipartite quantum networking
- Autori: Ciccarello, F.; Paternostro, M.; Bose, S.; Browne, D.; Palma, G.; Zarcone, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: entanglement, transport, quantum information processing,
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/51577
We propose a physical model for generating multipartite entangled states of spin-s particles that have important applications in distributed quantum information processing. Our protocol is based on a process where mobile spins induce the interaction among remote scattering centers. As such, a major advantage lies in the management of stationary and well-separated spins. Among the generable states, there is a class of N-qubit singlets allowing for optimal quantum telecloning in a scalable and controllable way. We also show how to prepare Aharonov, W, and Greenberger-Horne-Zeilinger states.