Emo-dramatic Robotic Stewards
- Autori: Nuzzo, A.; Patti, N.; Sorbello, R.; Chella, A.; Anzalone, S.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: HRI, robot colony, LSA, drama-tour, robotic guide
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/59382
In this paper will be presented an heterogeneous colony of robots capable to cooperate with people as effective partners to provide different kind of support among various working environments, such as museums, offices or trade fairs. Many systems have been integrated in order to develop robots capable to assists humans during the visit of the site, to guide them and to give information about the environment. According to the drama’s theory, each robot has a different character, something like a personality, so, each of them will interact with people in a different way. Robots show also emotional, non trivial, behaviours using an LSA conceptual space capable to synthesize the different emotional states that each robot can express.