A Posture Sequence Learning System for an Anthropomorphic Robotic Hand
- Autori: Chella, A.; Dindo, H.; Infantino, I.; Macaluso, I.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2004
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Visual perception; Hand posture recognition; Conceptual spaces; Human–computer interface
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/56298
The paper presents a cognitive architecture for posture learning of an anthropomorphic robotic hand. Our approach is aimed to allow the robotic system to perform complex perceptual operations, to interact with a human user and to integrate the perceptions by a cognitive representation of the scene and the observed actions. The anthropomorphic robotic hand imitates the gestures acquired by the vision system in order to learn meaningful movements, to build its knowledge by different conceptual spaces and to perform complex interaction with the human operator.