Capturing Citizens' Emerging Needs Using Social Networks in Smart Cities
- Autori: Seidita, V.; Chella, A.; Carta, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2017
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: smart cities; cyber physical systems; IoT; requirements analysis
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/339867
In order to reach its objectives, smart cities (or whatever kind of smart urban environment) should be underpinned by complex cyber physical systems (CPS) able to discover needs and services and "smartly" combine them. Services may be thought as services offered by software components, of whatever nature, for instance software, bot, robot, app and so on. Searching for the best service depends on the need of the citizen(s) and also on the type of (smart) environment the citizens are in. Analysis and design of CPSs are more challenging than the only physical or the only cyber system. We propose a design paradigm shift towards runtime for identifying requirements of cyber physical systems for smart cities using the analysis of citizens' emerging needs.