Machine consciousness: A manifesto for robotics
- Autori: Chella, A.; Manzotti, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: embodiment; externalism; representation; Robot consciousness; robotics; situatedness; Artificial Intelligence
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/288746
Machine consciousness is not only a technological challenge, but a new way to approach scientific and theoretical issues which have not yet received a satisfactory solution from AI and robotics. We outline the foundations and the objectives of machine consciousness from the standpoint of building a conscious robot. © 2009 World Scientific Publishing Company.