Energy-Residual-Based approach to gradient plasticity
- Autori: Borino, G.; Polizzotto, C.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Gradient plasticity, Thermodynamics
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/43442
The “energy-residual-based approach” mentioned in the title consists in a thermodynamically consistent procedure for the formulation of a phenomenological plasticity model of either strain gradient, or nonlocal (integral) type. The authors have developed this procedure on the last ten years. It seem therefore appropriate to present an update of this theory at this forum. For brevity we shell limit ourselves to strain gradient plasticity.