Cohesive-frictional interface model with oligocyclic degradation of surfaces roughness
- Autori: Parrinello, F.; Failla, B.; Borino, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Interface, cyclic loading, delamination
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/43441
The present work is devoted to the constitutive modelling, through the classical interface kinematical formulation, of the mechanical behaviour of the internal adhesive layers, connecting different bodies. The proposed interface constitutive model couples a cohesive behaviour with a frictional one and it is able to follow the transition from the sound condition to the fully cracked one by means of a specific interpretation of the damage variable. In the fully cracked condition, the dilatancy exhaustion and the frictional strength degradation are also modelled.