Robust control of uncertain multi-inventory systems via linear matrix inequality
- Autori: Bauso, D.; Giarre, L.; Pesenti, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: impulse control, inventory control, hybrid systems
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/59849
We consider a continuous time linear multi-inventory system with unknown demands bounded within ellipsoids and controls bounded within ellipsoids or polytopes. We address the problem of -stabilising the inventory since this implies some reduction of the inventory costs. The main results are certain conditions under which -stabilisability is possible through a saturated linear state feedback control. All the results are based on a linear matrix inequalities approach and on some recent techniques for the modelling and analysis of polytopic systems with saturations. Numerical simulations are provided.