Consensus for networks with unknown but bounded disturbances
- Autori: Bauso, D.; Giarre, L.; Pesenti, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Networks, UBB, Consensus, Dynamic Agents
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/39018
We consider stationary consensus protocols for networks of dynamic agents. The measure of the neighbors' state is affected by unknown but bounded disturbances. Here the main contribution is the formulation and solution of what we call the epsilon-consensus problem, where the states are required to converge in a target set of radius epsilon asymptotically or in finite time. We introduce as a solution a dead-zone policy that we denote as lazy policy.