Anomalous electrical parameters improvement in Ruthenium DSSC
- Autori: Parisi, A.; Pernice, R.; Adamo, G.; Miceli, R.; Galluzzo, F.; Cino, A.; Busacca, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2018
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSCs); hysteresis; performance improvement; Ruthenium dye; Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment; Automotive Engineering
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/349122
In this work, we present a series of measurements carried out on Ruthenium-based Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSCs) after the application of different external electrical field values. Such measurements have been performed both in the dark and by illuminating the sample with sunlight emitted by a solar simulator (AM1.5G spectrum with a power irradiance of 1000 W/m2). Our results demonstrate that the initial electrical bias field modifies in both cases the behavior of the cell in terms of an anomalous improvement of the main electrical parameters.