Dioxouranium(VI) hydrolysis at 75 and 100°C in 3.6 molkg-1 LiClO4
- Autori: Amorello, D.; Gambino, V.; Romano, V.; Zingales, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Acid-base titrations, check of equilibrium conditions, hydrolysis in hot LiClO4 aqueous medium.
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/35113
This work concerns the acidic properties of uranyl ion UO22+ at 75 and 100 °C in 3.6 molal (molkg-1 solvent) LiClO4 aqueous medium. The investigation was carried out by a coulometric-potentiometric technique. Direct and reverse acid base titrations were carried out in order to check the achievement of actual equilibrium conditions. Moreover, in order to reveal oversaturation conditions, a further check was carried out on clean saturated hydrolyzed solutions.