Fragrant bioethanol: A valued bioproduct from orange juice and essential oil extraction
- Autori: Ciriminna, R.; Scurria, A.; Danzì, C.; Timpanaro, G.; Di Stefano, V.; Avellone, G.; Pagliaro, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2018
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Bioeconomy; Bioethanol; Citrus; GC/MS; Limonene; Environmental Chemistry; Pollution; 3003; Management, Monitoring, Policy and Law
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/292062
We identify the composition of a less known, yet important bioproduct obtained in relatively high amount during orange fruit processing for juice and essential oil extraction comprised of bioethanol dissolving valued terpenes. Green cosmetic, perfume and biosolvent applications are anticipated.